The Yucatan Jay (Cyanocorax yucatanicus) is a species of bird in the Corvidae family, the crows and their allies. It is found in Belize, Guatemala, and southern Mexico. Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical dry forests and heavily degraded former forest.
- BirdLife International 2004. Cyanocorax yucatanicus. 2006 IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Downloaded on 25 July 2007.
- Yucatan Jay videos on the Internet Bird Collection
- Yucatan Jay photo gallery VIREO
- Photo-Medium Res; Article mangoverde Photo no. 2 of 5
- Photo; Article world.std.com&ndaslh;"Mexican Birds: Villahermosa and Palenque" Photo-2
This Corvidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.